Friday, August 26, 2011

Who the Shrek Are You? Swatch

Hey guys, here's my second swatch post, also done in a bulk swatch! As you know from the Ogre the Top Blue post, this was given to me by my mom last summer along with Ogre the Top Blue and Funkey Dunkey. Expect a crap quality swatch!


This is pretty much spot on in the photography department- a touch yellower and a touch lighter in real life but that's about it. This is from the Shrek collection which came out last summer of 2010. It, like all polishes in the Shrek collection is a creme finish which means it has no shimmer or duochrome but still has a glossy, reflective finish, unlike a suede or a matte. It is a bright green- one of the brightest I've seen, without being dayglo and having that in your face vibe about it. This is not super streaky but needs two to three coats for full opacity. It lasts for a long time in the nail polish world and is a fantastic summer color.


This swatch isn't too terrible and in my opinion, shows the color perfectly. If you have any questions about this polish or anything else nail related, leave me a comment below or email me at sierraheartspolishes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment