Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fiercely Fiona Swatch (Post 10)

Okay so here's another and the last (for now) Shrek collection swatch. The story behind this polish is kind of interesting. My friends are really into some of my tank tops and stuff so when i out grow them I gave them to one of my friends and we had a sleepover that night. While I was at her house I was looking through her nail polish (of course) and found two I had to have because they were such unique colors, Fiercly Fiona and Baguette Me Not (the next swatch post). Because I had given her the items earlier she gave me Baguette Me Not, free of charge. However Fiercly Fiona was her sisters. Luckily for me, her sister said yeah you can have it for 5 bucks. So I scored two rare colors for 5 dollars! Steal! Anyways, Fiercly Fiona's from the Shrek collection, of which I already have three of, which was a super sweet gift from my mom and the start of an obsession. It like all the other colors in the collection (and mine!) is a creme.
Fiercly Fiona is one of the strangest, most unique colors I have ever seen! It is a yellowed green. The above picture is acurrate to what it actually looks like in the bottle while on the nails it is much more yellow. It's the kind of color that looks yellow next to yellow and green next to green in one light and yellow next to green and green next to yellow in another.



I think this is one of the top three worst swatches so please please please bear with me! As you can see, it looks much yellower than in the bottle. This is probably the worst formulated out of the four Shrek polishes I have. It is streaky at first but by the third coat you are fine, takes forever to dry and is kind of runny. But despite all that I still really love this color. If you have any questions about this nail polish or anything else nail related, leave me a comment below or email me at sierraheartspolish@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, plz check out mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it looked more green in the bottle myself. I only really liked the light blue creme from this collection.

    ReplyDelete