Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What's With the Cattitude? Swatch (Post 19)

Hey- sorry again for the lack of consistent posting! I'm posting two today me thinks.... oh well. This is another color from the Shrek collection, however it is a recent purchase. This is the sky blue creme and let me just say- this is perfect- it's such a standard color yet so rarely produced and it was just a success all around- <3. My bottle pic is not great but the swatches are pretty good. This was opaque in two or three coats- standard for a pastel/pale color. It looks good, wears well and has such a cute name!



Love, love, love! The swatch is pretty good- although not my best! I love this so much but I've pretty much said all I have to say about it- love!!! As always, feel free to email me at sierraheartspolish@gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment