Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros and Bronze Swatch (Post 16)

Ooooh how I love this color! I'll have Love is a Racket up soon! This is Pros and Bronze from the recent Serena Williams duo pack. (Speaking of duo packs- I went 2 Ulta 2day 2 buy my number one best friend nail polish and promised I wouldn't buy anything because I just bought 5 nail polishes online on Sunday but then I saw the OPI duo pack with the Zom-body to love glow in the dark polish and black shatter. OOPS!) The Serena duo pack is 14.95 and is avaliable at most Ulta's.
This is a fine glitter with pink, red, orange and of course, bronze glitter. It has this amazing duochrome effect even though if you ask me, its not a duochrome at all. It's sososo beautiful and I have to get my hands on red shatter just for this polish. My swatches (I am posting two for this one, don't know why) are amazing and true to my nail application skills here and are pulling super orange. It's ridiculous how orange. But its still pretty, even if it's not true to color.




This polish is the whole reason I purchased the duo pack. It's gorgeous and almost exactly what I had been looking for (an orange-pink duochrome of awesomeness) but at the end of the day I love Love is A Racket so much more. As tennis is my main sport, I also love the whole tennis vibe. Anyways back to Love is A Racket, a very little known fact is that my favorite nail polish of the history of nail polishness until I purchased Love is A Racket was NYC Love Me Red Creme. Yup. I know. It's not OPI. Who are you and what have you done to Sierra? Well it's true, and I spent half my life looking for a beautiful OPI dupe. Then I buy this pack because I'm hellbent on getting the orange-fuschia duo-chrome and BAM! Love is A Racket becomes my favorite nail polish. It's similar all right but it no ways a dupe. It's redder, sparklier, glass flecked and has wayyyyyy less duochrome. But- I love it. So even though that story should have been included with Love is A Racket, it's not. Regardless, I love this nail polish so much! (btw it looks AWFUL layered over In My Back Pocket (an upcoming swatch) so never ever ever layer it. UGLY!) Love all of you and as always email me at sierraheartspolish@gmail.com and of course my commenting is still broken so keep the love coming because even if I can't comment you, I still read and love you all!
xoxo Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment